During the winter, keeping warm is very important. Personal space heaters remain the ideal product to help you stay warm throughout the winter. When investing in personal space heaters, there are certain factors to consider. Factors such as efficiency, and size. When we talk of size, we look at the ability of a product to fit into minimal space. A product that can effectively provide the needed warmth 24*7without costing you so much on power bills. For those who do not like the idea of turning up the thermostat during the cold winter, the space heater remains your best friend. Using the space heater is certainly a convenient way of heating your house during the winter. Finding good quality personal space heaters can be tasking.
This is due to the fact that there are a lot of products on the market today. Whether you’re searching for personal space heaters online or with your local supplier, you will be amazed at the variety of heaters you will find. Considering the fact that you have heard of so many fire incidents resulting from personal space heaters you may be considering whether it’s safe to invest in one during the winter. We all understand that every product has its disadvantages. A good product is certainly one that serves more values and bags fewer disadvantages.
This is why we took the time to select the best personal heaters to keep you warm this winter. We put a lot of conditions into considerations before settling on the following brands. You may have your own choice of product and brand when it comes to personal space heaters. The products we have listed here are based on our own finding and standards. This top 7 list, therefore, is to serve as a guide for those hoping to purchase a quality personal space heaters for the winter.
1.Best Space Heater For The Office
This portable office space heater is designed for fast heating. It is designed to fit in perfectly in a small office apartment. The Multifun certainly at the top of our list for the following reasons. It is light and portable and exclusively designed with small office space in mind. The final product has a ceramic finish for improved efficiency. It is also designed with an adjustable thermostat to reduce the number of times you walk up and down to switch off and on the system. This product certainly delivers a powerful amount of heat for its size, up to 1,500 watts. This is certainly enough to give you that summer experience in the winter. The Multifun remains our best personal heater when it comes to a product that serves the office pretty well.
The Rapid Heating System
The ceramic technology is used to give this product a boost. The ceramic system reduces the heating wait time. With the multifun, you enjoy a rapid heating. This product is ideal for the office because it does not produce red flames or light. With the improvements made to the latest model, this product is bound to last longer than its predecessors. This makes it ideal for your office space as well as your room.
Designed With a Thermostat
The thermostat system makes it easy to key in a preset temperature for the product. Once the temperature hits the preset temperature, it automatically shuts down and begins to cool down. It automatically begins to heat up again after several minutes. This will save you the stress of switching on and off all the time.
It’S Design To Fit Into Modern Standard
The Mulfin office space heater is designed to provide aesthetic values. It comes in a custom yellow color that can easily blend into any office space. The product is designed to allow hot air to blow upwards. This helps it to provide faster heat transmission.
Designed For Safety
This durable and safe heater is designed with a metal fire resistant shell. Coupled with the smart thermostat, this product is designed to prevent over-heating. It is also designed to ensure there are no sudden cases of fire outbreak.
- Like every other product, this product also has its disadvantages.
- Like every other personal heater out there, safety is the major concern about this product. It does not shut off automatically when tipped over and as such poses the risk of fire outbreaks.
- Not suitable or use in homes with babies to avoid the risk of burns and shock.
Customers have criticized the fact that you have to do some minor assembling of this product yourself before going ahead to use the product. Others have also criticized the operation of the thermostat.
2.Best Under Desk Heater
Lasko CD09250 Ceramic Heater
This portable heater is capable of heating up you room rapidly. It is able to deliver up to 1500 watts of warmth and can fit nicely under your desk. This product comes fully assembled and costs just about $31.99. It comes with manual controls, the major component is made up of ceramic to improve its heating speed. The Lasko CD09250 is a quiet heating system designed for comfort and relaxation. Among its many useful functions includes the adjustable thermostat controls. This enables you to set your own values just the way you like it. This product ranks as one of the best under-desk space heaters in the market. This product is listed on the ETL for safety. It is designed with an automatic heating regulatory system that prevents the product from overheating. It is designed with a convenient carry handle for increased portability. The design of this product is unique and modern and can look beautiful in any background. It is designed to ensure the exterior remains cool even while heating. It can be set to three types of heating which are;
- High heat:for those who love to keep the temperature high in cold seasons.
- Low heat:for those who wish to maintain minimal warmth.
- Fans only: for those who just want the hot air to blow without heating up the entire space.
- Lightweight, suitable to carry about.
- Cool touch exterior ensures that your skin doesn’t get burnt is the case you mistakenly touch while operational.
- Modern design with carrying handle for increased portability.
- The quality of this product tends to reduce with later versions of the product.
- Fixing this product when damaged is often a problem.
- It may begin to melt away after few uses.
- Lasts below customer expectations.
One customer finds this product very useful until it began to melt away after few uses. Other customers who have used this product also figured out that once the product is broken, it is often difficult to fix. As such, the second-hand value is virtually very low. Another customer found this product to be a potential risk as it draws a lot of power and burns up any outlet it is attached to. This product can serve as a potential fire starter.
3. Best Large Space Heater
DeLonghi TRD40615T Full Room Radiant Heater
Delonghi TRD40615T is the best when it comes to a product that is capable of heating up the entire office space. This product can deliver up to 1500 watts of heating power which is capable of heating up the entire office space. It is suitable for medium to large office spaces. It is designed with high-quality materials. The oil reservoir is permanently sealed to ensure that this product does not need refilling. When it comes to maximizing heat flow and increasing performance around the office, this product is basically one that can deliver results. This product thermoset can be set for up to 24 hours for ease of access. It also comes with three heat settings for the customized heating system.
- Ideal when it comes to heating up medium to large office space.
- Cheaper than using a central heating system.
- Focuses heating system on the specific area where it is needed.
- Energy efficient and saves cost on electricity bills.
- Designed with wheels for easy mobility.
- This product has some safety issues. Like every other electric heater wrong use of this heater can lead to a fire outbreak.
- This heater is not suitable for homes with underaged children and babies.
- Can rapidly heat up and may lead to burns if it comes in contact with the skin.
- Not ideal for homes with flammable furniture.
While most of the customers agree that this heater is good, there are some problems they noticed as well. While one client complained of the noise from this product, others talk of its power level indicator inability to function as expected.
4.Best Portable Mini Heater
This product is certainly the best portable mini heater. At 5 x 5 x 8 inch (L x W x H) it is one of the smallest space heaters you can find online or in the market. Even though the product appears small, it has the ability to deliver 450-950 watts of heat. This device is very easy to use and designed for portability. It comes with a handle that makes it easy to carry about. This product weighs just 1.1 KG. Due to the nature of the office, you need a heater that won’t take up too much space and at the same time easy to move about for convenience. The Sarki remains your best choice of the mini heater.
- Designed for portability. This product is very easy to carry about.
- Very cost effective.
- Designed with 90 degrees oscillation for improved heating.
- Saves your cost of running central heaters.
- Designed with three heat settings for convenience.
- Will go off automatically if tipped over making it safer than its counterparts.
- Can burn your hand if you mistakenly touch the product while it’s working.
- May not work to expectation in large spaces.
There is no much customer review as relating to this product, however, the few available ones agree that this product is cheap and delivers the needed result. It should also be handled with care for risk of burns.
5.Best Small Space Heater
Broan 6201 is a heater with the perfect value. It is a small space heater with a very modest design when compared with other small space heaters. It is very resilient, durable and perfect for heating small spaces. Office temperatures can be frigid sometimes. To cope with these conditions, employees sometimes come to the office dressed in thick sweaters and heavy clothing. Sometimes this wears don’t even do the work of keeping us warm very well.
These times are when space heaters come in handy. Although space heaters aren’t generally recommended as the only heat source, they are very reliable and easy to manage. They have a way of increasing a room’s temperature a few degrees or provide warmth in a drafty space without overheating the entire house. Some users say they patronize space heaters because it lowers utility bills. Broan 6201 is suitable for most room settings and are very safe and reliable. It delivers big-time performance; warms up small office spaces or rooms in no time. Its value is appreciated by owners and experts which make it edge out in reviews. It has features including oscillation, which is most effective in uniformly distributing heat.
The Broan 6201 isn’t predominantly complex compared to other electric space heaters. It is made up of a powerful heating element packed into a compact cube measuring about 6 inches to a side. Unlike most models of small space heaters, Broan 6201 is designed primarily for comfort. The small heater is made of steel and aluminum. It weighs about 32 pounds making it three or four times as heavy by comparison. Its durable design makes it the suitable option for small workshops and garages. It has an automatic shut-off in case it tips over. This inbuilt smart feature makes it less prone to starting a fire. This product has a built-in thermostat; you adjust it by using the dial on the side. With the thermostat, you can easily optimize the heat flow as it suits you. It has a fan setting for warmer times of the year as well as the high and low setting.
If eventually, the heater gets too hot, it automatically turns off itself. The product comes with a one year warranty. Its fan is a little louder than other space heaters although it performs better than most of them. Due to its noise, it might not be suitable for bedrooms and offices. It can get very hot because it has a metal casing. It isn’t ideal to keep the Broan 6201 where it can be easily accessed by small children. All heaters must be kept out of the reach of children to avoid domestic accidents. The Broan 6201 has a very impressive heat output at 1,500 watts. It is capable of warming large rooms.
- Great for garages and workshops
- Has a built-in thermostat
- Portable and compact design
- Physically heavy
- Exterior can become too hot to touch
- Not suitable for large rooms
One of the common complaints with this product is the fact that it produces a bad odor when in use. Other customers have also complained of its excessive noisy vibration. This makes the product not very suitable for room use. It’s a little bit slow when it comes to heating up the environment. However, if it heats up, it certainly puts out a good amount of heat. In other cases, we have customers complaining that the power plug of the unit got burnt out after the first use of this product.
6.Best Personal Heater
COMLIFE 600w Ceramic Personal Heater
This product is beautifully finished with both high-end results and aesthetic values. It takes personal heating to a whole new level. The product material is the PTC which ensures high efficiency and reduced electricity consumption rate. It is very portable and comes with different modes. The Homelife is designed to look like a small speaker and can fit almost everywhere. It is certainly the best personal heater available on the internet. The good thing about this product is the fact that it is not bulky and as such does not inconvenience you. What is even more important is the fact that it is designed to switch off if mistakenly tipped over. This is one product we can easily recommend to anyone searching for the best personal heater this winter.
- Beautiful design that can add to the beauty of your space.
- Able to deliver up to 600w of heat. Enough to satisfy your personal heating needs.
- Designed with protection against overheating and tip over. This product has the ability to switch off in case someone mistakenly tips it over.
- Reduced risk of fire outbreaks.
- For its size, this product is a bit expensive
- Not suitable for spaces larger than 8 square meters.
There are no much reviews about this product on the internet yet. However, personal reviews by persons who have used this product show that this product is really worth the price. Even though it’s a bit expensive, the investment is worth it. One customer also adds that this product is suitable for both home and office use.
7.Best Desk Heater
Kaz Honeywell HCE100B
The Kaz Honeywell HCE100B is certainly one product to look out for. It is our best desk heater for winter as well as amazons pick of best desk heater. This slanted design is engineered for efficiency and effectiveness. It also does not cost a fortune and as such you don’t need to break your bank in order to stay warm. This product is designed for low energy consumption. It delivers just about the required amount of heat. This product comes in a different color so you can spice up your style with customized colors. This product is designed with a cool touch outer cover and overheat protection. The slanted design helps to protect this product from tipping over. What if it mistakenly tips over? No need to worry, the product goes off automatically.
- Comes in different colors for better customization.
- Outer body cover to prevent unnecessary burns.
- Suitable for a home with children and pets.
- Lightweight and can easily fit into small spaces.
- The amount of heat generated is low when compared to other products in its range.
- This product is a bit expensive even with the functions put into consideration.
- Designed with only 2 heat setting.
- The product case is not strong enough to withstand a fall from s high ground.
- The anti-tilt switch does not really protect the product from heat deformation in cases where the products tilt over without been noticed for too long.
- The danger of fire outbreak is still high for this product.
Even with the cool touch outer cover, customers still complain that this product can still lead to fire outbreaks.